Quickly remove or delete all hyperlinks from range, workheets or whole workbook in Excel
You may need to delete or remove all hyperlinks and formatting from a workbook or multiple worksheets while using Excel, for the users of Excel 2007, you have to delete all the hyperlinks one by one, and for the users of Excel 2010, it’s still a painful thing, you can only delete all hyperlinks from a worksheet or specified range, not multiple worksheets or a workbook. No matter which version of Excel you are using, if you have the Delete Hyperlinks tool of Kutools for Excel, you can:
- Quickly delete all hyperlinks from Selected Range;
- Quickly delete all hyperlinks of active worksheet;
- Quickly delete all hyperlinks from multiple worksheets;
- Quickly delete all hyperlinks of active workbook. Demo
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10. Read more...
Classic Menu for Office: Bring Classic Menus and Toolbars of Office 2003/XP/2000 Back to Office 2007, 2010 and 2013. Read more...
Click Kutools >> Link Tools >> Delete Hyperlinks. See screenshot:
1. Apply this utility by clicking Kutools > Link Tools > Delete Hyperlinks.
2. And then specify the scope you want to delete hyperlinks: active worksheet, selected multiple worksheets, all worksheets or a specified range. In this example, I will remove the hyperlinks in active worksheet. (Note: if you want to delete hyperlinks in a range, please select the range first) See screenshots:
3. Then click Yes. And the hyperlinks have been removed from the current worksheet. See screenshots:
1. This utility can delete hyperlinks and formatting.
2. You can restore the deleted hyperlinks by choose Undo (or press Ctrl+Z) immediately, and the Undo is one level.
Video 1. Delete Hyperlinks feature demo.