Quickly export range as image file (Jpg, Png or Gif) in Excel
To Export a range of cells as image in Excel, you may have to capture the screen and use other tools to save the screenshot as an image file. To capture the screenshot by using screenshot software, the limitation is that you are not able to capture the area exceeds the screen. The Kutools for Excel’s Export Range as Graphic can quickly export a range as image in PNG, JPEG, GIF or TIF.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10. Read more...
Classic Menu for Office: Bring Classic Menus and Toolbars of Office 2003/XP/2000 Back to Office 2007, 2010 and 2013. Read more...
Click Enterprise >> Import/Export >> Export Range as Graphic. See screenshot:
1. Select the range you want to export as graphic image.
2. Apply this utility by clicking Enterprise > Import/Export > Export Range as Graphic.
3. Select a graphic format (GIF, JPG, TIF, or PNG). And click Specify Filename button to name the image.
4. In the Save As dialog box, specify a file name and location. Then click Save. See screenshot:
5. The range has been exported as image / graphic file. See screenshot:
Before using Export Range as Graphic, make sure that the range to be exported uses a color for its background. To avoid producing a poor quality graphic, the cells without shading should be colored with a white background.