Easily select all kinds of paragraphs in Word
Either deleting paragraphs with special styles or embedded objects, or unifying styles of these paragraphs, work will be much easier if we can select them first. The Paragraph Select tool of Kutools for Word can help us select all kinds of paragraphs in selections or the whole of current document with one click.
See what Paragraph Select tool can do
- Select all blank paragraphs
- Select all short paragraphs
- Select all heading paragraphs
- Select all non-heading paragraphs
- Select all equations
- Select all embed word object paragraphs
- Select all embed Visio object paragraphs
- Select all embed object paragraphs
- Select all single object paragraphs
Click the Kutools >> Paragraph Select. See screenshot:
1. To select paragraphs in a selection, you need to select a selection in your document first, and then click Paragraph Select button to choose the select command you need.
For example, you select the whole Page 2 first, and then click Select Heading Paragraphs option, and now all heading paragraphs in Page 2 will be selected and highlighted.
2. To select paragraphs in the whole document, just click Paragraph Select button and choose the select command you need.
For example, all shorter paragraphs will be selected in current document if you click the Select Shorter Paragraphs command item.
- Quickly remove all Indents in Word 2007/2010
- Quickly remove all Empty Paragraphs with in Word 2007/2010
- Quickly remove all blank lines in Word 2007/2010
This is only one tool of Kutools for Word
Kutools for Word frees you from performing time-consuming operations in Word;
With bundles of handy tools for Word 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 and Office 365;
Easy to use and install in Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows Vista;